LFT has a Women only Beginning Pistol class, Jean Pagnone Instructor, scheduled for April 22nd. Please EMAIL us for information or reservations, space is limited to four students.
Please check our her bio where Jean has offered a little insight into her thoughts on firearms training. If you are interested in booking a Womens Only group class please email us to reserve your dates.
Read what people are saying about LFT
"In my career as a United States Marine and former New Hampshire Police Officer and NTOA Basic SWAT Operator, the training in defensive shooting I received from Liberty Firearms Training was superior to any and all others!" - Tim B., USMC 1stSgt Retired
"Thank you Guy,
I cannot imagine how your course could be more professional or safer,
and as a NRA member and gun enthusiast since I was 13, I learned more today in four hours than all my years prior,
thank you for the excellent quality of your training.
" - Randal N..
"My wife and I along with a friend took the Beginning Pistol class from LFT. We ranged in experience from beginner to completely competent. Guy gave the beginner one on one instruction and gave the more experienced shooters recommendations on weak areas he observed during time on the firing line. I would not hesitate to recommend LFTraining for your firearms training needs!" - Fred S. . .
Liberty Firearms Training© (LFT) formed in 2007 from a belief that in the Elk Grove and Sacramento area of California, women and novices new to shooting did not have available to them self-defense options in handgun (pistol) and defensive shooting instruction. From that concept programs were developed to provide women and new gun enthusiasts with a variety of options including crime prevention education, home security techniques, personal safety and NRA certified instruction starting with Basic Pistol and progressing into Defensive Pistol Shooting and personalized private lessons.
Please visit our course listing to find information on training and education opportunities in personal protection, home security, pistols, handguns, shotguns and rifle. With the exception of time on the firing range all courses can be delivered in the privacy of your home for yourself or your family and friends. Host a training party in your home, contact us today for details.
Invest in your and your loved ones safety, learn new skills today that you can rely on when in need. Don't take our word for it, see what our students think of the benefit of firearms training at LFT. At LFT we offer only High Level training based on the quality of results, not the cost per student.
Class sizes are limited to four students, bring a group of four for reduced tuition , please call today for more information.
Home Invasion Facts:
- According to a United States Department of Justice report:
- 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
- 1 of every 5 homes will experience a break-in or home invasion. That's over 2,000,000 homes!
- 14% of all robberies took place at a residence in 2003.
- Statistically, there are over 8,000 home invasions per day in North America
- According to Statistics U.S.A., there was an average of 3,600,000 home invasions annually between 1994 and 2000.
- Robberies occurring at residences have increased every year from 1999 through 2003.
- Home invasions are violent and forceful.
- Home invasions most often occur at night and on weekends when residents are likely to be home.
Crime Facts: (According to the FBI in the US: www.fbi.gov)
- One burglary occurs every 10 seconds.
- One violent crime occurs every 20 seconds.
- One aggravated assault occurs every 35 seconds.
- One robbery occurs every 1 minute.
- One forcible rape occurs every 2 minutes.